I am a locum GP and cover sessions at a number of GP practices. Who will be my Responsible Officer?

If you are a locum on a performers’ list, your designated body will be the primary care organisation that manages this list.

You should contact the RO at the relevant PCT and check if you are already on their list of doctors to be scheduled for revalidation. If not, you will need to contact the GMC and ‘make your connection’ through your GMC Online account. The RO can then ensure you are able to participate in the organisation’s appraisal process and revalidate when the time comes.


Login to comment

Be the first to comment