The following terms and conditions apply to the FY1-FY2 renewal offer.
- This offer is only available to medical graduates renewing or joining from FY1-FY2 from 1 August 2021 - 31 July 2022.
- To be entitled to the gift your membership subscription must be paid by annual Direct Debit, and you must tell us you want to reserve the gift.
- FY1s renewing or joining to FY2 are entitled to the following while stocks last:
- Exclusive MDU member rate of £20 for Synap’s online exam revision tool to help prepare for MRCP Part 1, MRCS Part A or MRCPsych Paper A. Expires 31 July 2022. Synap terms and conditions.
- 100 Diagnostic Dilemmas in Clinical Medicine book.
- We will endeavour to send your gift five weeks after your renewal date.
- The MDU reserves the right to change the gifts offered at any time without notice. A replacement gift would be of similar value.
- No correspondence will be entered into and no responsibility will be taken for gifts lost or damaged in the post.
- You are only entitled to request one gift and the gift is non-transferable and cannot be replaced with cash.
- The subscriptions advertised are valid from 1 April 2021 until 31 March 2022.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales.