The following terms and conditions apply to the FY2-ST1/CT1 renewal offer.
- This offer is only available to medical graduates renewing or joining from FY2-ST1/CT1 from 1 August 2021 - 31 July 2022. This includes FY2s not progressing straight to ST1/CT1 and doing GP specialty training, other further training, working as a locum in the UK, or studying overseas.
- To be entitled to the gift your membership subscription must be paid by annual Direct Debit (where applicable) and you must tell us you want to reserve the gift.
- FY2s renewing or joining to ST1/CT1 and FY2s not progressing straight to ST1/CT1 (but doing GP specialty training, other further training, working as a locum in the UK, or studying overseas) are entitled to the following while stocks last:
- Pocket-sized ophthalmoscope and otoscope.
- Doctor stamp personalised with name and GMC number.
- We will endeavour to send your gift five weeks after your renewal date.
- The MDU reserves the right to change the gifts offered at any time without notice. A replacement gift would be of similar value.
- No correspondence will be entered into and no responsibility will be taken for gifts lost or damaged in the post.
- You are only entitled to request one gift and the gift is non-transferable and cannot be replaced with cash.
- The subscriptions advertised are valid from 1 April 2021 until 31 March 2022. The GPST1 subscription is for working in an NHS hospital or indemnified setting. GPST1s in England are eligible for affiliate membership and can contact the membership team for further details.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales.