The following terms and conditions apply to the F1 to F2 and F2 to ST1/CT1/GPST1/FTSTA1 renewal offer.
- This offer is only available to medical graduates renewing or joining from F1 to F2 or F2 to ST1/CT1/GPST1/FTSTA1 (and includes F2 doctors who are not progressing straight to specialty training and doing further training, working as a locum in the UK or studying overseas) from 1 August 2019 to 31 July 2020.
- To be entitled to receive the free gift/s, you must renew your membership by annual Direct Debit and tell us you want to reserve the gift/s.
- F1 doctors renewing or joining for their F2 year are entitled to the following gifts, while stocks last:
- Access to an online exam revision tool, provided by Synap, at an exclusive MDU member rate of £20, to help prepare for either MRCP Part 1, MRCS Part A or MRCPsych Part A until 31 July 2020. Synap's terms and conditions are available at www.synap.ac/terms-and-conditions/.
- 100 Diagnostic Dilemmas in Clinical Medicine book, Kerry Layne, 2017 1st ed. CRC Press.
- Access to Medicine on Track, MDU's online career planning tool for foundation doctors.
- F2 doctors renewing or joining for their ST1/CT1/GPST1/FTSTA1 year and F2 doctors who are not progressing straight to ST1/CT1/GPST1/FTSTA1 to do further training, work as a locum in the UK or study overseas, can select one of the following gifts, while stocks last:
- A pocket-sized ophthalmoscope and otoscope.
- A doctor stamp personalised with your name and GMC number.
- The F2 gifts will be sent about three weeks after renewal and the ST1 gift about six weeks after renewal.
- The MDU reserves the right to change the gift/s offered at any time without notice. A replacement gift would be of similar value.
- No correspondence will be entered into and no responsibility will be taken for gifts lost or damaged in the post.
- You are only entitled to reserve your gift/s once.
- The gift/s is non-transferable and cannot be replaced with cash.
- The subscription rates advertised are valid from 1 April 2019 until 31 March 2020. This GPST1 rate is for working in an NHS hospital or indemnified setting.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales.