The following terms and conditions apply to the F1-F2 and F2-ST1/CT1/GPST1 renewal offer.
- This offer is only available to medical graduates renewing or joining from F1-F2 and F2-ST1/CT1/GPST1 from 1 August 2020 - 31 July 2021. This includes F2s not progressing straight to specialty training and doing further training, working as a locum in the UK, or studying overseas.
- To be entitled to the gift your membership subscription must be paid by annual Direct Debit, and you must tell us you want to reserve the gift.
- F1s renewing or joining to F2 are entitled to the following while stocks last:
- Exclusive MDU member rate of £20 for Synap’s online exam revision tool to help prepare for MRCP Part 1, MRCS Part A or MRCPsych Paper A. Expires 31 July 2021. Synap terms and conditions.
- 100 Diagnostic Dilemmas in Clinical Medicine book, published June 2017.
- F2s renewing or joining to ST1/CT1/GPST1, and F2s not progressing straight to specialty training, are entitled to the following while stocks last:
- Pocket-sized ophthalmoscope and otoscope.
- Doctor stamp personalised with name and GMC number.
- We will endeavour to send your gift five weeks after your renewal date.
- The MDU reserves the right to change the gifts offered at any time without notice. A replacement gift would be of similar value.
- No correspondence will be entered into and no responsibility will be taken for gifts lost or damaged in the post.
- You are only entitled to request one gift and the gift is non-transferable and cannot be replaced with cash.
- The subscriptions advertised are valid from 1 April 2020 until 31 March 2021. The GPST1 subscription is for working in an NHS hospital or indemnified setting.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales.