The following terms and conditions apply to the FY2 renewal offer.
- This offer is only available to third year medical graduates who renew or join from FY2 from 1 August 2023 - 31 July 2024.
- To be eligible for a gift your membership subscription must be paid by annual Direct Debit (where applicable) and you must reserve the gift.
- FY2s renewing or joining can request one of the following, while stocks last:
- Pocket-sized ophthalmoscope and otoscope.
- Doctor stamp personalised with name and GMC number (in white).
- We will send your gift approximately four weeks after your renewal or joining date.
- The MDU reserves the right to change the gifts offered at any time without notice. A replacement gift would be of similar value.
- No correspondence will be entered into and no responsibility will be taken for gifts lost or damaged in the post.
- You can only request one gift which is non-transferable and cannot be replaced with cash.
- The subscriptions advertised are valid from 1 April 2023 until 31 March 2024. The GPST1 subscription is for working in an NHS hospital or indemnified setting. GPST1s in England are eligible for free affiliate membership and can contact the membership team for further details.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales.