Who should I raise concerns to at my hospital?

Your trust should have its own published policy, and it's important to follow this. This will usually involve putting your concerns in writing.

If you have misgivings about reporting a concern, talk to a colleague or contact us for specific advice.

You can also read our guide to raising concerns.

This page was correct at publication on 30/03/2022. Any guidance is intended as general guidance for members only. If you are a member and need specific advice relating to your own circumstances, please contact one of our advisers.