No region set
Customise for: No role selected

If you choose to customise the site it will help you to find the most relevant content for your needs. You will still be able to access all content on the site.

General practice Consultant or specialist FY or training grade Hospital doctor Medical student No customisation

Medico-legal helpline

0800 716 646

I'm being sued

Guide to clinical negligence
  1. Do not write to the patient's solicitors.
  2. Gather together all correspondence and a copy of the patient's records.
  3. Contact us on 0800 716 646.
  4. Send us the notes and other documents we ask for straight away.
  5. Download our guide to the clinical negligence procedure.

We have detected you are in and some website content may have been personalised to be more relevant to you.
You can change your region setting here or at the top of the page.

change now Close