Non members moving to FY2

If you're moving to FY2 you can simply complete our online application form (including the annual Direct Debit section) and you'll be asked to choose your gift.

Non members moving to ST1/CT1

If you're moving to ST1/CT1 you will first need to complete an online application form (including the annual Direct Debit section) and then complete a separate gift request form.

If you intend to do GP specialty training, other further training, work as a locum in the UK, or study overseas, you can still renew. And if you pay your subscription by annual Direct Debit you can also request a gift. It's easy to do and you could pay a lot less than you think.

Complete the gift request, let us know what you’re planning to do, and we’ll confirm the subscription.