- These terms and conditions relate to the Republic of Ireland Arclight promotion
- The promotion is limited to the first 50 individuals who successfully submit a quote request via the Get a quote function from themdu.com/ireland. No other type of quote request will be included.
- To be eligible for this promotion you must be a consultant in the Republic of Ireland and:
a. your clinical work must be fully indemnified by the Clinical Indemnity Scheme
b. you don’t do any private clinical work
c. your income from non-clinical work (fee paying services) does not exceed €1,500.
- The Arclight will be sent to you within 30 days from when you submit the quote request using the address you provided on the quote request form.
- The MDU is not responsible for lost or delayed Arclights.
- The MDU will use your personal data to provide you with a quotation. We may also use your data to contact you by telephone or email about your quotation.
- Quote requests that have not been successfully submitted will not be included.
- No responsibility will be accepted for any quote requests that have not been recorded in our system.
- The MDU reserves the right to exclude anyone who provides incorrect information on the quote request form.
- Only one Arclight per individual.
- Our decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The MDU reserves the right to withdraw the promotion without notice.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales.
- This promotion ends 30 April 2021.
This page was correct at publication on 08/02/2021. Any guidance is intended as general guidance for members only. If you are a member and need specific advice relating to your own circumstances, please contact one of our advisers.