Moving to or from Australia?

The MDU and Avant Mutual can help

If you're looking to move to the UK or Australia, you'll need to ensure you have adequate professional medical indemnity in place. Find out how the MDU and Avant Mutual can help.

Tower bridge, London

Moving to the UK

The MDU is the leading provider of indemnity for doctors working in the UK.


Moving to Australia

Avant Mutual is the market leading medical negligence insurer in Australia and offers indemnity in all states.